If you do not find an answer below to your question, please feel free to call us at 1-800-323-4220 or through our contact form.
How can I reach Armstrong Medical?
want to talk to a real person? (please note: we welcome phone
orders.) you can reach us during the business hours of 8:00 a.m. and
4:30 p.m. cst, at the following phone numbers. a customer service
representative will be happy to assist you. toll-free in the u.s. and
canada: (800) 323-4220 or (847) 913-0101. our fax number is (847)
What is your street address?
We are just minutes northwest of Chicago.
Our address is:
Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc.
575 Knightsbridge Parkway
P.O. Box 700
Lincolnshire, IL 60069-0700
Who is the contact for Domestic Quotes?
Who is the contact for International Quotes?
What do I need to know about the Armstrong Medical Domestic Terms of Sale?
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
- There is a minimum order of $100.
- Service or handling charges are not refundable.
- C.O.D. shipments are not available.
- Sales tax will be applied where applicable.
- Any additional questions about our terms, just ask!
What are the shipping terms?
- Our standard shipping terms are F.O.B. Lincolnshire, IL.
- Most items can be shipped from stock within two days after receipt of your order.
- All online orders ship FedEX Ground. For expedited shipping options please call Customer Service at 800-323-4220.
What is Armstrong Medical's policy on returned goods?
- All returned goods must have an authorization number assigned by
our Customer Service Dept. Returns must be within 30 days from date of
- Please refer to your invoice number and customer code number when phoning in your request for returning merchandise.
- In the event of an error on our part a shipping label will be sent to you to attach to the package to be returned.
- All goods must be sent prepaid. Any return that is not prepaid will be refused.
- Diagnostic, resuscitation equipment, sterilized items, customized
orders and A-SMART Carts, are non-returnable. Our customer service reps
will be glad to help you with any additional questions that you may
have regarding returns.
Is there a damaged goods policy?
- Yes. If you receive a package that you believe is damaged, we
ask that you call your FedEX delivery service for an inspection of the
- Please save all boxes and packaging materials to prove that the goods were packed properly.
- All damage claims must be reported to FedEX within 10 days after receipt of merchandise.
- If you receive a shipment via truck, you must also follow the
same procedure by calling the truck line that delivered the merchandise
for an inspection within 10 days.
Why can't I order cart equipment through the website?
买彩票中奖后不想告诉别人due to fluctuations in the cost of manufacturing materials, cart
pricing changes frequently. please call 800/323-4220 or 847/913-0101 for
the most current cart prices.
Does Armstrong Medical have a sales force?
yes, we support our customers with a national sales force to assist
you with product demonstrations or any technical questions you may have
about our products. please ask our customer service department for the
name of a sales rep in your area.
Is Armstrong responsible for typographical errors?
Armstrong continuously tries to maintain the accuracy of the
information given on their web site, but there may be an occasion where
an incorrect statement or price was entered. Armstrong apologizes for
any inconvenience. Prices and products are subject to change without notice.
Armstrong Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.